Redapt | Business Transformation
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Native
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Modern Datacenter
- Advanced Analytics
- IoT and Edge
- Emerging Tech
- Systems Integration
- Google Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud Implementation
- Google Anthos
- Machine Learning
- Microsoft Azure
- Application Development
- Application Modernization
- Managed Services
According to Axios, in 2018 alone, Americans spent an estimated $3.65 trillion on healthcare. For some context, that’s more than the total GDP of Brazil.
Business intelligence, advanced analytics, machine learning—each requires a robust data platform to be effective.
Moving to a hybrid cloud solution can offer a number of benefits for your enterprise. These include the ability to shift workloads that burst in usage to the cloud, ease of scalability, and...
Late last year, an article in Forbes highlighted some predictions from IDC and Forrester on artificial intelligence (AI) usage in 2020 and beyond.
As artificial intelligence (AI) solutions become more prevalent in business, it’s worth taking a look at how the technology is already helping to reshape the retail industry.
From automation and data analysis to internal communications and customer service, adopting Artificial Intelligence (AI) into your enterprise can enhance your entire operation.
If you’re looking to unlock new avenues of efficiency and provide better products and services to customers, data analytics is your answer.
Proper data warehousing is the key to unlocking advanced insights in large amounts of data. With so many tools and platforms available, finding the right one to fit your unique needs and problems can...
As we’ve covered in a recent blog post, more and more enterprises are adopting AI in some form or fashion. In general, there are four reasons why:
80% of time is spent preparing data, the other 20% is spent complaining about preparing the data.