Kubernetes Enablement Assessment
Better data utilization can make for better operations across your entire business.
It’s difficult to maintain an innovative business when your infrastructure is constantly wreaking havoc on your applications. Changes to applications are inevitable and essential, but changes to your infrastructure each time a change to your applications occurs is costly and time consuming.
To innovate more efficiently, developers depend on a reliable infrastructure that places optimization in their capable hands.
This is where Kubernetes come in handy. Containers are a flexible portability technology that allows you to run your application from anyplace—be it in the cloud or on premises. They allow an application to run within the frameworks of a self-contained infrastructure which means that developers who understand the rules of operation for individual containers can work with the code in the containers they care about. That said, every application is different.
How do you gauge which containers are right for your existing applications? And what’s the best pathway of migration? The Redapt team can help you examine your current landscape and identify the best roadmap to containers, providing you with an in-depth strategy for migration and addressing any risks upfront.
Get started with Redapt's Kubernetes Enablement Assessment
Contact our experts today to begin modernizing your vital business applications.
- Realize the benefits of Kubernetes with the partnership of infrastructure and cloud experts. The Redapt team will spend a couple of days with you to understand your application landscape, assessing how the adoption of Kubernetes will increase business value. Together we’ll roadmap an ideal migration plan and architecture, mitigating any security risks along the way.
- Listen and learn your language. We listen to you. We hear your business goals—how you go to market and how you engage with your customers. Our team listens while you explain your current (or proposed) application landscape, pain points, and goals.
- Guidance through your solution options. We’ll present an overview of all relevant container solutions—the pros and cons, the frameworks and fabrics, management, and security. This is an educational session, where questions are encouraged.
- Guidance through your solution options. We’ll present an overview of all relevant Kubernetes solutions—the pros and cons, the frameworks and fabrics, management, and security. This is an educational session, where questions are encouraged.
- Roadmap your ideal architecture. Together we’ll roadmap a migration plan to containers, defining how your containers will communicate with each other and security measure clearly identified. The output of session is a candidate architecture for your containerized applications.
- Beyond the assessment, Redapt delivers. Our team of experts have been delivering cloud-based and on-prem containerized solutions since the dawning of Kubernetes. From ideation to creation, Redapt can help you actualize the stability and mobility your applications need.
Get in touch directly: