- January 15, 2016
Use Case: Simple App Migration, BIG ValueJanuary 15, 2016
The first step towards cloud adoption can be the toughest.
Migrating applications to AWS, Azure, and Google Compute are an opportunity to establish app architectures, deployment automation, and development processes. When Redapt is engaged to assist our customers with application migration efforts, we leverage the opportunity to develop standards, establish DevOps practices and enable app development on cloud-native frameworks. Our goal is to assist our customers in taking full advantage of the benefits of the cloud, and accelerating the use of the service with best practices.
As an example, Redapt assisted a well-known international beverage brand in their first application migration to AWS. Our team migrated an existing PHP Application stack and established an application architecture standard, containerized the app, enabled auto scaling and integrated their tooling with a CI/CD process.
- Development of AWS App Architecture Standards and Documentation
- Establishment of DevOps Workflow
- Build a DevOps Deployment Automation and integrated with current build systems
- Containerization of Application
- Successful Migration to AWS EC2 Container Services
- Delivery of AWS, Docker and Automation Enablement Training
- Accelerated App Development Velocity
- Established Standards, which reduced IT Operations Workload
- Quickly trained customer’s staff on Containers and DevOps processes
- Established Efficient use of AWS Resources