The Redapt brand is highly personal to me. In fact, as a co-founder of the 23-year-old company, the brand is tightly woven into my professional and personal life. My entire professional career has been at Redapt, and I take pride in what we’ve accomplished. I’m especially appreciative of the strong relationships we’ve built with our clients and partners along the way.
As an enterprise technology company, Redapt must continuously adapt to change. In today’s tech sphere, challenges today will be different than those of tomorrow. Continuous evolution within our industry is imperative to success. In evaluating our brand, it became apparent that it was time to embrace change and evolve.
Expanded capabilities and scale
The new Redapt brand is an expression of our expanded capabilities. We made our mark on the industry by providing datacenter infrastructure at scale to SaaS and hyperscale clients. With the emergence of the cloud, we’ve made investments in cloud engineering and migration services.
Additionally, Redapt now has the ability to develop cloud-native apps, refactor legacy apps, and employ predictive and prescriptive analytics.
With Redapt, there are now new ways we can do more together.
Providing clarity is our purpose
Our new brand is committed to helping everyone we come in contact with gain clarity in their efforts to evolve faster than competitors. While technology steadily progresses, the complexity in solving real business challenges persists.
Now, more than ever before, building tech solutions require a deep understanding of your business objectives, a well-thought roadmap to success, and a team of experts to take you over the finish line. Redapt is committed to doing just that—across disciplines—in the datacenter and to the cloud.
Lean on us to solve your complex technology challenges and provide a clear path forward.
Learning from clients and partners
Throughout our rebranding process, we sought out advice from our clients and partners. We heard you, and we’re doubling down in areas of expressed interest:
- We’re committed to serving our clients, not selling. At Redapt, we value the kind of helpfulness and accessibility that results in phenomenal business experiences.
- Our team continues to master emerging technologies so we can effectively implement cutting-edge solutions and exchange that knowledge transfer with our clients and partners.
- We’ll continue our legacy of being more than just idea people. We thrive on developing strategies and roadmaps that solve the most thorny technology challenges, but our experts are equally invested in delivering solutions that make the most impact to business results.
Emphasis on people
Redapt continues to be personally vested in the success of our clients. We’re committed to providing solutions that make a positive impact on your organization and its people. At Redapt, your success is our success.
Explore the new Redapt
We have the same reliable name. We have the same trusted culture. And we’re thrilled to share with our clients and partners our new look and scope of services. Experience the new Redapt.
- Data & Analytics
- Enterprise Infrastructure
- Cloud Adoption
- Application Modernization
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Multi-Cloud Operations
- Workplace Modernization
- Security & Governance
- Microsoft Azure
- Tech We Like
- IoT and Edge
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- SUSE Rancher
- Azure Security
- Social Good
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Hybrid Cloud
- Customer Lifecycle
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Managed Services