When a large SaaS provider wanted help handling the logistics and labor associated with deploying enterprise infrastructure at scale in geographically dispersed locations, they partnered with Redapt to take it on.
At the time that this organization reached out to Redapt, they were working to deploy their infrastructure at scale to four European countries along with Singapore and Australia. They had quickly scaled and needed everything deployed and installed across the globe.
The business had scaled to a size that needed infrastructure deployed and correctly installed at a number of locations across the globe.
Redapt took ownership of the company’s end-to-end process, from logistics to configuration and testing.
This is a summary of what we recommended:
- Hardware procurement and sourcing to relieve the SaaS provider of the burden of logistics
- Automated and configuration of equipment to ensure it was all in working order
- Performed rack builds at a Redapt integration facility to accelerate process and improve consistency and overall quality
- Delivered production-ready racks so the client could be up and running quickly
Through discussions with the company, we were able to show a substantial amount of time and resources they would save by having Redapt take over their global deployment logistics.
After working with Redapt, time from when infrastructure arrived at locations to when it was operating in production was reduced from several weeks to mere hours.
By partnering with our team to handle the end-to-end logistics, the company was able to:
- Focus their resources on developing and deploying products to customers.
- Reach their global deployment benchmarks in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Deploy equipment using a uniform and thoroughly tested process.
Whether you're looking to take your infrastructure to the next level or are interested in migrating your cloud-native tech stacks on-premises, Redapt is here to help. Schedule a call with our team to learn how you can achieve significant cost savings, unlock revenue potential, and more. We can't wait to dive in.
Keep up with Redapt
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Native
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Modern Datacenter
- Advanced Analytics
- IoT and Edge
- Emerging Tech
- Systems Integration
- Google Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud Implementation
- Google Anthos
- Machine Learning
- Microsoft Azure
- Application Development
- Application Modernization
- Managed Services