An audio streaming services company challenged our cloud adoption team with the task of quickly standing up an environment that ran containers and Kubernetes.
In addition to the desired environment, the customer also was concerned with developing internal IT skills to operate and scale the environment over its lifecycle. To add to the challenge, the client also needed to bootstrap the effort by utilizing an existing VMware investment.
Our team accepted the challenge and recommended the Rancher solution. Rancher is an open source software that makes it easy to deploy Docker containers and Kubernetes in production on any infrastructure.
- Installation and Configuration of Rancher HA with Kubernetes on VMware.
- Integration of Rancher Environment with Customer Network
- Developed Environment Operational Documentation
- Enabled DevOps Team to Utilize POC Environment
- Accelerated a Successful Proof of Concept
- Developers Embraced Containers and Kubernetes
- Set Stage for Modernized Development Process and Infrastructure
Keep up with Redapt
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Engineering
- Cloud Native
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Modern Datacenter
- Emerging Tech
- IoT and Edge
- Advanced Analytics
- Google Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud Implementation
- Google Anthos
- Systems Integration
- Application Development
- Application Modernization
- Machine Learning