Enterprise technology is a big investment.
Beyond purchasing new hardware and software, you often need to spend a substantial amount of money on training or bringing expertise in-house.
Because of this, it’s critical for your organization to go into adopting new technologies with eyes open. That means understanding your own capabilities—and weaknesses—when it comes to bringing new tech into the fold.
That’s where Redapt’s Tech Evolution Workshop comes in.
Rapidly building a framework
The Tech Evolution Workshop is a 6-week consultation designed to fully prepare your organization for the latest technology, both now and into the future.
Our experts work with you to identify a business case for adopting new technology, then provide you with a repeatable framework to scale as you continue to add new technologies.
One of the most important goals of the workshop is to help you create better alignment between your business units and technology teams. Adopting and implementing new enterprise tools should never be a scenario where sides are drawn.
Instead, by adhering to the framework created during the workshop, your business and tech wings can exist in a state of collaboration as you find, and implement, the right tools to hit your business goals.
The workshop also helps you unearth cost savings by identifying the tools your organization doesn’t need as well as how to manage and correct any and all technical debt you’ve amassed over time.
Four steps to technical evolution
During the 6-week engagement, our experts work with your teams on four main fronts. These are:
- Compiling business objectives you want to achieve and identifying technology that can help you get there.
- Assessing your organization’s ability to adopt the new technology, including the suitability of your infrastructure, the talent you have in-house, and the projected costs your organization will incur by adopting the new technology.
- Performing gap analysis of your current technologies to pinpoint areas of improvement, missing talent and infrastructure, and recommended technologies to meet your business goals.
- Creating a project charter to define and build for your organization a roadmap for increasing your overall technical maturity across the board so you have a better foundation to quickly adopt new technologies as they arrive.
Start getting the most out of your investments
Technology drives business forward. New ways to innovate, new areas of efficiency, new opportunities to better serve your customers.
At the same time, navigating the complexities of adopting new enterprise technology is a challenge.
With our Tech Evolution Workshop, you can position your organization to adopt new technologies going forward in just six weeks. To learn more about the process, or to schedule a workshop of your own, reach out to one of our experts.
Keep up with Redapt
- Enterprise Infrastructure
- Data & Analytics
- Cloud Adoption
- Cloud Native
- Application Modernization
- Workplace Modernization
- Multi-Cloud Operations
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Dell EMC
- Security & Governance
- Tech We Like
- Business Transformation
- IoT and Edge
- Managed Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Emerging Tech
- Data Strategy
- Google Resale