Advanced analytics capabilities like predictive analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) allow your organization to unlock insights, make smarter decisions, and fully leverage large amounts of data.
That’s the good news. The not-so-good news is that these technologies can be intimidating for a company to approach, especially given assumptions about complexity and cost.
Thankfully, today’s cloud can provide a relatively cheaper option, especially compared to the days when Hadoop was the only name on the block. But in order to adopt advanced analytics successfully, you need a roadmap that allows you to both adopt the cloud and bring advanced analytics capabilities into the fold.
Specifically, you need a roadmap that leads you through decisions like:
- How best to organize large amounts of data
- When and how to utilize structured and unstructured data
- Differences between on-premises and public cloud solutions
- How to configure data lakes to effectively house and govern a consistent stream of incoming data
Enter the data estate assessment
Over the years, we’ve continually refined how we can help customers measure and understand their data capabilities.
Through all that refinement, we’ve put together a turnkey solution that can place a company on the path to utilizing advanced analytics in just two days.
Designed for customers with no prior experience, the Data Estate Assessment is a combination of education and joint architecture design. During the two-day process, we do the following:
- Break down the benefits of employing advanced analytics
- Examine your current capabilities when it comes to utilizing data and help you find potential areas of improvement
- Make recommendations on potential platforms for cloud storage, whether it’s on-premises or through a public cloud such as Azure
- Work with you to integrate AI and other automation to find deep insights in large amounts of data
In addition, we go into depth on the many benefits the public cloud has for companies looking to put advanced analytics to work—from the ability to scale up and down depending on needs, to the democratization of data and use of data science algorithms to provide deeper insights.
Advanced analytics doesn’t have to be intimidating. With the right roadmap, every company can start to realize the benefits and opportunities of being able to effectively sift through massive amounts of data.
Keep up with Redapt
- Enterprise Infrastructure
- Data & Analytics
- Cloud Adoption
- Cloud Native
- Application Modernization
- Workplace Modernization
- Multi-Cloud Operations
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Dell EMC
- Security & Governance
- Tech We Like
- Business Transformation
- IoT and Edge
- Managed Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Emerging Tech
- Data Strategy
- Google Resale